Tuesday, June 1, 2010

First Course...

One of the only things I like more than cooking is eating. (Well perhaps there are other things, but they require far more emotional and physical investment than I am willing to discuss here.) This blog is born out of a workday conversation with my baby sister, about those few things in life which bring me bliss. Cooking and eating happen to rank high on the list. I intend for this blog to be an exploration of all things culinary - from choosing the best spices, to adventures in local restaurants, to late night home-cooked meals. It could be fun, instructional and perhaps even entertaining! Primarily I plan to savor the experience of chatting (mostly with myself) about just why I so love - FOOD!

So here's to cooking, eating and making merry :-)

No comments: